May 16, 2019 - At BAE Systems we are proud of what we do and how we do it – from developing innovative products and services and investing in our people and future workforce, to giving our customers the best possible service. We report on our Corporate Responsibility (CR) performance in our Annual Report with more detail in our CR Summary.
In these resources, we demonstrate the progress the Company is making in its CR agenda. They focus on our strategy and performance in key areas of safety and wellbeing, trust and integrity, accelerating our performance, resource efficiency, community investment, product stewardship and responsible procurement.
Our 2018 highlights include:
- Our recordable accident rate was reduced by 16%
- Progress in developing our people with a strategy on diversity and inclusiveness to assist in driving innovation and enhance the performance of our employees
- Continued progress in engaging employees and developing the Company’s Business Conduct programme
- Our total greenhouse gas emissions continued to fall
- Our engagement with suppliers to support our businesses and the roll out of the Supplier Principles
- Engaging with our communities by supporting projects and employee volunteering
For more information on the 2018 Annual Report click here.
For more information on the 2018 CR Summary click here.
For more information on Corporate Responsibility click here.
At BAE Systems, our advanced defence technology protects people and national security, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. We search for new ways to provide our customers with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains. We employ a skilled workforce of 85,800 people in over 40 countries, and work closely with local partners to support economic development by transferring knowledge, skills and technology.
Contact BAE Systems Corporate Responsibility by email at email@example.com