March 12, 2020 - NN Group, a financial services company active in several European countries and Japan, today published its 2019 Annual Report. The report consists of two components – the Annual Review and the Financial Report – providing an integrated overview of our financial and non-financial performance.
NN Group's purpose is to help people secure their financial futures. By understanding global trends and the impact these developments may have, we aim to have a clear added value for the societies in which we work and live, contribute actively to societal discussions, and introduce solutions beneficial to the people we serve.
Performance highlights in 2019
- Customer engagement improved during the year, with the Net Promoter Score increasing 5 points to +4
- Operating result of EUR 1,794 million and net result of EUR 1,985 million
- Solvency II ratio at 218% and cash capital position of EUR 1,989 million
- Strengthened Responsible Investment Framework policy by publishing our Statement on Coal
- EUR 22.7 billion Assets under Management in sustainable and impact investment strategies, an increase of 37% compared with 2018
- 36% women in senior management positions, exceeding our 2020 target of at least 30%
- Increase in employee engagement (+0.3 to 7.4) as measured in our yearly survey
- 25,421 young people reached in 2019 through NN Future Matters, our global community investment programme. Since the start of this programme in 2014, we have reached 138,358 young people, exceeding our goal of positively impacting the futures of 100,000 young people by 2020.
- Decrease of -14% in CO2 emissions/FTE, and operating 100% carbon neutral by purchasing voluntary carbon credits (Gold Standard)
Throughout the Annual Report, NN Group underlines the solid foundation on which we deliver on our strategy and foster a diverse, values-driven and innovative business culture aimed at long-term value creation for our stakeholders.
Also today, NN Group published a Solvency and Financial Condition Report, a Total Tax Contribution Report, and a Carbon Footprint Report. NN Investment Partners published its Responsible Investing Report 2019.
All these reports are available for download at www.nn-group.com/annual-report.
Media Relations NN Group
+31 70 513 1918