In our 2018 Annual Report, which integrates both financial and non-financial reporting, we outline how Olam has:
Sunny Verghese, Co-Founder and Group CEO comments: “2018 was another turbulent year for the global economy and the food and agri-industry. Against this backdrop, we continued to focus on ensuring that Olam is future-fit, pioneering a number of major financial, sustainability and digital initiatives to create long-term value for our continuing shareholders and other stakeholders, particularly customers and farmer suppliers.”
- giving customers granular insight into the social and environmental impact of their ingredients and materials, with the launch of AtSource, unique in the B2B marketplace
- strengthening future supply chain volumes by embracing 445,900 smallholders in sustainability programmes (23% growth from 2017)
- diversifying funding with Asia’s first sustainability club-linked loan facility of US$500 million
- developing non-financial reporting methodology to better understand the invisible impacts of our business on the Human, Social and Natural Capitals we depend upon - an approach called the Olam Integrated Impact Statement
- driving operational excellence across Olam, improving working capital productivity and cost efficiencies.
To read the 2018 Annual Report and additional 2018 Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Report: www.olamgroup.com/investors/investor-library.html
To give feedback please complete this survey.
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org